Monday, April 5, 2010

I've Been Delinquent

Dear Reader:

I haven't been writing here lately so here's a short update:


In general, I've been busy:

  • Going to school studying threat-risk assessment.
  • Working with a large association on a knowledge-management system.
  • Working with a government agency on an eLearning strategy.
  • Working with an association on governance of standing committees.
  • Developing an eLearning course.
  • Building a web portal using Elgg.

I have several articles researched for presentation here as soon as I find time to write them up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was present at workshop for the Ottawa Independent Writers in March. (http://www.oiw.ca)

Many people were impressed and said they learned something new from your presentation. It was our first attempt at something like this. It would have gone better if the Archives wasn't blocking Facebook!

We are planning for another workshop in the Fall of 2010. Keep your calendar open just in case ;-)